Manatee Surf 4/3 wetsuit (80% limestone neoprene / 20% polyester)
4/3 mm limestone neoprene for cold water conditions, maximum mobility and warmth so you can stay in the water longer.
Limestone Neoprene is more impermeable, lighter in weight, warmer, more stretchy and more durable than standard oil-based neoprene. What more could you ask from a wetsuit?
- 4/3 mm limestone neoprene, maximum elasticity and warmth, allowing you to stay in the water for longer.
- Solvent-free, non-petroleum based, cleaner and more elastic neoprene
- YKK asymmetric chest zip making the wetsuit more watertight and flexible
- The internal seams double glued and blind stitched to maintain the integrity of the neoprene and maximise impermeability
- Liquid rubber on the inside of the wrists and ankles to eliminate flushing and ensure the wetsuit stays in place, especially when wearing boots and gloves
- Reinforced knee pads to protect your knees and your board
- Fully watertight seams throughout the wetsuit
- Thermal inside layer for the torso and back areas that ensure warmth and comfort and also help the wetsuit to dry quicker
- One single colour: black, generates more warmth when the sun is out, classic style and longer lasting.
- After each use turn the wetsuit inside out and rinse it with cold fresh water
- If possible, rinse the wetsuit in the shower or in the bottom of the bath with a few centimeters of water
- When washing the wetsuit use something neutral like an ecological shower gel
- Dry the wetsuit on a large clothes hanger away from direct sunlight and in a ventilated area
To help you choose the right size, please use our wetsuit sizing table below. If you have any doubts about which size is right for you, don't hesitate to ring or email Rory, who will help you choose the best size that corresponds to your weight, build and height.
Visit the Manatee Surf website!